Tuesday, November 1, 2011



My cup runneth over.




I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for each and every note written to me.
 Your words are truly what continues to help me cope in this healing process. I will forever cherish your friendship and support.







There will be a few new changes to Sara's Sweet Surprise.  I will be adding more DIY projects for gift giving or......to use as new touches to your decor.





The most challenging and yet very exciting addition will be..."Girl Talk!"
 Vlogging on a plethora of topics that we girls love to chat about.
 




No worries, I will continue to bring my unique style of cuisine to the table.
1. Pumpkin (shaped) Pot Pies
2. Edible Cupcake Wrappers
3. Candy Snowflakes

It's sure to bring a
sweet surprise! 
 



5 comments:

Tardevil said...

I was just thinking about you tonight, and had asked Laurie if you're o.k. Glad to her Sara's getting her groove back! Looking forward to your new posts! ;o)

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I am sooo looking forward to all the new fun you have for us! Very excited!

Kristina P. said...

Can't wait to see what's in store.

Chatty Crone said...

I have been wondering about you - I must have missed - what are you healing from? I missed you. Hope you are okay.
sandie

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Can't wait, Sara! You always do the coolest things, and I'm so glad to hear from you, sweetie. Missed you!

XO,

Sheila